- Meetings begin at 20:00
- There are usually members setting up the hall from 19:30
- Normally there is a short interval for tea and coffee at 21:00
- We aim to finish between 22:00-22:30
- Please advise us in advance of any equipment required as it generally has to be brought to the club.
- The club has a large wall mounted projection screen
- The club’s projector is a Canon SX20.
- We have cables for DVI-D, VGA and HDMI. Please bring your own adapter, if required.
- Please set your computer for 1400×1050 resolution for best results.
- The club has a laptop, running Windows 8.1. We have DiCentra and Microsoft Office installed.
- If you require audio then please contact us in advance to make arrangements.
- We have a print stand with illumination for displaying prints.
- There are a number of tables which can be set up.
Parking and Access
Marlow Camera Club meets at the Methodist Church Hall in Marlow, off Spittal Street. Look for this small alleyway off Spittal Street.
We recommend parking in the Trinity Road car park (Marked Dean Street Car Park on Google Maps) where Trinity Road joins Dean Street. Currently this car park is free after 7pm and is a short walk to the church hall.
If you have equipment to carry, then using the car park at the back of the church hall is more appropriate, however more tricky to find. It is accessed from the corner of ‘Klondyke’ – see the map below: